Lipomas (Skin Lumps) are small swellings of fat in the subcutaneous layer of the body. Lipomas are extremely common and generally symptomless. Some people may have multiple lipomas (in hundreds) i.e. Lipomatosis which can leave one with an unsightly lumpy bump appearance surgical removal through small keyhole invasions with liposuction can effectively treat this problem. However patients should be aware of the high chances of recurrence..
Lipomas are defined as tumours of the soft tissue. Mostly they are formed with in the adipose (fatty) tissue and they can occur in many shapes, sizes and places on the body. They are mostly likely to develop in adults around middle age (40 to 60) but are often detected as congenital lipomas in children. Visit Personiks Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery clinic in Hyderabad for more details about Lipoma Surgery & cost in Hyderabad.
Preparing For Lipomas Surgery
If you are considering LIPOMAS TREATMENT , it is important to take the time to determine why you want the treatment in the first place. If you have a medical need, or if you truly feel that this treatment will improve your quality of life, then you are a good candidate if you meet the aforementioned criteria.
Although having a LIPOMAS TREATMENT is common for celebrities and those who work in the limelight, certain life circumstances can force you to go under the knife. Here are some medically-necessary reasons that require you to have LIPOMAS TREATMENT .
1. The most appropriate way to consider your competency for any kind of cosmetic treatment is to schedule an appointment with a proficient doctor.
2. During the first encounter the doctor will try to understand why you feel the need to have a treatment and also what are your expectations from the outcome of the same
3. The physician will evaluate your medical history; inquire about your current medication and medical condition. Physician should also be aware of everything you take, including vitamin supplements or herbal products since they might interfere with other medicines used during treatment. The surgeon might ask you to perform blood tests and a few general lab tests to monitor your current health status.
4. The doctor will perform a physical exam, to have a close look at the skin, associated muscles and bones, their quality and the kind of changes that can be made. doctor might also suggest an additional treatment which will enhance or compliment your look,
5. and last but not the least; the physician will assess your mental fitness to check whether you are ready to undergo the treatment. To know more information on Lipoma Removal visit Bpas
1. Recovery is basically the time required to get back to a relatively normal routine.
2. vPatients who wish to undergo LIPOMAS TREATMENT must plan for time off to heal and to be comfortable being seen in public.
3. The healing time can vary from person to person and will also depend on the type of treatment to be performed.
4. It can take up to two three weeks to return to work and perform everyday activities. After consulting with the doctor, People can utilise this time to go on a vacation or nurture themselves.
1. Sometimes the LIPOMAS TREATMENT doesn’t produce the results the patient imagines. This gap between imagination and reality may frustrate patient.
2. Expecting unrealistic results, like the treatment will make you look like a Hollywood or Bollywood star and automatically solve all of your problems, can be a significant drawback to having cosmetic procedures.
3. To have a better experience, it is extremely important to consult a qualified doctor before planning the treatment and develop a rational idea of what the end result will look like.